Take advantage of an affordable opportunity to market your company to a diverse audience of supply chain professionals – including C-level executives, operations managers, purchasing decision-makers, business development managers, and many others – at the Columbus Roundtable’s various events throughout the year.
Based upon strong interest in last year’s sponsorship of the Columbus Roundtable’s Spring Seminar, the Columbus Roundtable of CSCMP is offering three types of sponsorship this year: (1) an Annual Program Sponsor and (2) a Monthly Educational Event Sponsor and (3) a Special Events Sponsor.
Annual Program Sponsor
Please contact us for more information.
Monthly Educational Event Sponsorship ($500.00 Per Event)
The Columbus Roundtable invites one business to serve as the Monthly Event Sponsor for any one of our monthly, educational events for the 2011-2012 “Season.” Benefits of serving as the Monthly Educational Event Sponsor include:
• Acknowledgment of your company as the Monthly Educational Event Sponsor in all e-blast announcements made for that specific educational event to the Columbus Roundtable list of approximately 1,000 professionals;
• Acknowledgment of your company as the Monthly Educational Event Sponsor in all written marketing materials distributed by the Columbus Roundtable for that specific event;
• Acknowledgment of your company as the Monthly Educational Event Sponsor from the podium at that specific educational event;
• Acknowledgment of your company as the Monthly Educational Event Sponsor in a projected slide show at the event if the event utilizes a projector;
• Your company name displayed on a sign at registration for that specific event;
• Access to a table at the back of the hosting location for that specific event for your company’s information and promotional materials; and
• One complimentary registration at the specific event in order to facilitate networking and education.
Special Events Sponsorship (TBA)
The Columbus Roundtable typically hosts a number of special events throughout the year, such as Membership Networking Events, the annual Spring Seminar in April, and other, dynamic educational seminars. Sponsorship for such events is individualized and will be announced as the dates for such events approach. However, if you are interested in serving as a sponsor for one of these special events, please let the Columbus Roundtable know as soon as possible.
How To Commit As A Sponsor
Each of these three types of sponsorship not only provide your company with heightened visibility in a crowded marketplace but will also support the Columbus Roundtable’s efforts to provide a wide variety of educational, networking, and scholarship opportunities throughout the year.
Please contact us as soon as possible if you are interested in serving as a Columbus Roundtable Sponsor. Sponsorships will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Don’t miss out!