2017 CSCMP SCHOLARSHIP GOLF TOURNAMENT
CSCMP Columbus Roundtable is hosting our annual Golf Tournament benefiting the The Bernard J. LaLonde Scholarship and the Columbus Roundtable Student Conference Scholarships on Friday, June 16th, 2017 teeing off at 1:30 PM. We would like you to join us for fun, networking and a round of golf this spring.
You don’t have to be a skilled golfer to enjoy the fun and networking at this beautiful 18-hole course in New Albany. Whether you like a sporting challenge or just like to be with other supply chain colleagues, June 16th is a day you should plan to be away from the office – mark your calendars now!
- Date: Friday, June 16th, 2017
- Place: New Albany Links Golf Club, 7100 New Albany Links DR., New Albany, OH 43054
- Time: 12:00 pm registration & 1:30pm shotgun start
- Format: Scramble
- Participants: Leading Supply Chain Professionals in Metro Columbus, Ohio, and Midwest
$90 CSCMP Members
$120 CSCMP Guests
$360 All Foursomes
To Register a Foursome:
Scan Above or Visit: https://goo.gl/DF4ukx
To Register an Individual:
Scan Above or Visit: https://goo.gl/s7gJa5
Events during the day will include:
- 1:30 PM Shotgun start among four person teams to play 18 holes (all groups of players tee off simultaneously from different holes)
- Closest to Pin prize
- Longest drive competition prize
- Longest putt competition prize
- Additional prizes for our attendees
- Gift Certificate $ for members of each team finishing 1st and 2nd place
- Food & Awards Reception with more prizes and giveaways
You can register individually or as a group. Since there will be teams of four to play the course, individuals and groups of less than 4 will be paired before the event – this is a great way to meet people!
Carts, post event appetizers and 2 drinks on the course will be provided. Contest prizes will also be awarded and event sponsor’s will provide some cool give-away items!
If you are looking forward to the spring, you should book your calendar now for a day of networking with colleagues, friendly competition on the golf course and a breath of fresh air. How often can you do all of this and help others who need it most? Proceeds from the event will benefit a The Bernard J. LaLonde Scholarship and the Columbus Roundtable Student Conference Attendance Scholarships.
We anticipate this event selling out quickly, so please register early to reserve your spot.
If you have registration questions or interested in being on the list of this year’s sponsors, please contact Chris Elliott at email@example.com or 614-751-0575 x2236.